Summer Day Camps
With a summer camp for every interest and age level, there's never been a more exciting time to attend Girl Scout day camp! Develop new skills and ideas, face challenges and celebrate your successes with new friends.
Sign up for summer fun!
Browse Girl Scouts San Diego’s 2021 summer camp offerings in our new
cancellation or change fees up to 25 days before the session begins.
Download the printable PDF using the arrow button in the top left corner. View full screen using four-corners button in bottom right.
- Girls in grades K-12 attend camps with themes and activities customized for their ages and interests. Campers will work on, and may complete, Girl Scout recognitions.
- Girls are decision-makers, with leadership opportunities in every day camp program.
- Sessions run Monday through Friday, for approximately six hours each day.
- Girls can sign up as individual campers or attend with a buddy. Because day camp programming is age-specific, we can only accommodate buddy placement for girls within one grade level of each other.
- Extended care is available mornings and afternoons at our Balboa Campus.
All Girl Scouts San Diego camps are accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). This national organization requires camp managers to meet rigorous standards in every facet of operation. Girl Scouts San Diego is proud to meet these important criteria. Find out more at the ACA site for parents.