Complete registration at any point during the calendar year using this handy how-to guide.
- Click the Join Today button above to visit our registration site and tell us a bit about yourself and your girl.
Enter your zip code to find a nearby troop and choose one
that works best for you and your family. Or enter the number of the
troop you are interested in to pick a specific troop.
- Some troops on the troop catalog are still in-formation, meaning we need a few more girls or adults to sign up before the troop can begin meeting. If you join one of these troops, a Girl Scout staff member will contact you to discuss next steps.
- Not sure what troop is best for your girl, or your troop isn’t showing up? Select “unsure” and let us know what experience your girl would like or what troop number you are searching for. A staff member will reach out to you to help you find a troop.
- Complete the process by becoming a Girl Scouts member. You will pay $25 in member dues. Apply for financial assistance if needed.
- If you've chosen a troop that is already meeting, the troop leader will reach out to you soon to welcome you and provide more details.