As America's premier leadership development program for girls, Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Today's Girl Scouts develop valuable life and leadership skills by addressing important personal issues—cyber safety, bullying, self–image, and staying active—and exploring topics like protecting the environment, developing new technology, and serving the community. As a corporate partner, your company can help a Girl Scout experience diverse opportunities, regardless of her financial circumstances.
Teaming with Girl Scouts, one of America’s most respected and trusted organizations, helps your company:
- Enhance its reputation, build brand loyalty, and increase sales
- Increase visibility by reaching into the homes of our more than 20,000 girl and nearly 11,000 adult members
- Strengthen connections with other business leaders involved with Girl Scouts
- Take a proactive role in building future leaders of your workforce
- Target your message with a custom-tailored partnership
Opportunities for corporate involvement include:
We value our corporate partners and their important role in providing opportunities for the Girl Scout community. To learn how to craft a partnership program to meet your goals and to build girls’ leadership, please contact Liz Sheahan, 619-610-0735.
photo courtesy of the National Marine Mammal Foundation