As the premier leadership development program for girls, Girl Scouts San Diego champions girl ambition. We empower girls to dig into their interests, explore their curiosities, and pursue their dreams—whatever they are. Today's Girl Scouts develop valuable life and leadership skills by addressing important personal issues—cyber safety, bullying, self–image, and staying active—and exploring topics like protecting the environment, developing new technologies, and serving the community.
As a corporate partner, you can help a Girl Scout experience a broad array of opportunities, regardless of her family’s financial circumstances.
Aligning yourself with the strength of Girl Scouts San Diego can:
- Enhance your company's reputation, build brand loyalty, and increase sales
- Build pride and loyalty among your workforce through our employee engagement opportunities
- Increase visibility by reaching into the homes of nearly 15,000 girl and more than 8,000 adult members as well as thousands of dedicated donors
- Strengthen connections with other business leaders involved with Girl Scouts
- Take a proactive role in building future leaders of your workforce
We are happy to partner with you to create a custom partnership that will meet your company’s needs, whether through employee engagement, corporate team building, long-term visibility or event sponsorship. Find out more about our partnership opportunities.
To learn how to craft a partnership to meet your goals and to build girls’ leadership, please contact Desiree Perez at email@example.com or 619-610-0801.
photo courtesy of the National Marine Mammal Foundation