VTK Summer 2022 Update
- The tree, globe, and Wi-Fi icons have been removed from activities, but all activity choices remain.
- The Add Meeting Aid function has been enhanced! All meeting aids in the system can now be added to any meeting by using the plus sign at the bottom of the Meeting Aid section.
- A "New for 2022-2023" category has been added to highlight the 2022 program roll-out in August.
Make Your Girl Scout Year Easier
Want to spend less time planning and feel more satisfied with the time you spend with your troop? Check out the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK).
The Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) is a digital resource that supports volunteers in delivering the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and also helps individually registered girls manage their own experience with their caregiver.
Leaders and Girl Scout caregivers can also use the resource to communicate with ease about upcoming meetings, attendance, and ways to lend a helping hand.
Use the Volunteer Toolkit to:
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update contact information
- Access badge, Journeys, and award content for all levels including customized content for multi-level groups (K–5 and 6–12)
- Record girls’ attendance and achievements
- Customize your annual calendar with activities and council events
- Utilize email templates to communicate with caregivers
- Submit financial reports
- Select the My GS/VTK tab on the green navigation bar
- Log in with your Girl Scout email and password
- Select the Volunteer Toolkit option (on the left)