- Leaders can keep track of an editable, downloadable girl roster and email families. (Parents can edit info about their girl only.)
- Allows leaders to keep track of girls’ achievements and attendance (perfect for making an awards shopping list).
- Renew memberships; leaders can also add volunteers.
- Leaders with multiple troops can toggle between them.
VTK Summer 2019 Update
- Individually Registered Members (IRMs) can now access everything VTK has to offer!
new badges and awards in the categories of Outdoor and STEM
have been added to VTK.
- All Cadette badges have been added.
- The three classic journeys for Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors are now in the six-session format.
- The current Daisy, Brownie, and Junior journeys have been revised to fit the new six-session format.
- 2019 year plans have been archived.
- Make sure you're renewed for 2020 to access all of this great new content!
Make Your Girl Scout Year Easier
Want to spend less time planning and feel more satisfied with the time you spend with your troop? Check out the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK). This digital tool helps troop leaders and co-leaders plan meetings and communicate with families easily with materials lists, activity timelines, standard email language, and more! Access it on your computer, tablet, or phone—it’s mobile friendly.
Girls have more fun when they shape their own experience, do hands-on activities, and work together as teams. With VTK, girls and leaders can explore meeting topics and program activities together, and follow the fun as they plan their Girl Scout year.
- Click or tap the My GS/VTK link at the far right of the green-bar navigation.
- Choose Volunteer Toolkit.
- Enter your user name, which is your email address you use for Girl Scouts.
Get to Know the VTK Tabs
There’s no need to spend time tracking down meeting resources. Use VTK to manage your troop from the palm of your hand. Discover helpful features in every tab.
My Troop: Manage Troop Info
Explore: Check Out Options
Year Plan: Use Calendar Features
Meeting Plan: Create Great Meetings
Resources: Access Helpful Links and Info
Finances: Manage Troop Money
Check out this cheat sheet for a birds-eye view of all the time-saving VTK benefits.