- Girl Scouts Widen Their Virtual Reach (The Alpine Sun)
- La Jolla Girl Scouts Help Feeding San Diego Launch "Gift a Meal" (La Jolla Light)
- Ramona Girl Scouts Launch Socially Distanced Cookie Sales (Ramona Sentinel)
- Bowling for Cookies: Last Chance Booth (KUSI, News 8)
- Sweet idea: Cookie Booth at Warwick’s (La Jolla Light)
- Girl Scout Troop Have Big Plans for Cookie Earnings (Coast News)
- Help Ramona Girl Scouts Hit Cookie Goals (Ramona Sentinel)
- Smart Cookies: Point Loma Girl Scouts Have Big Goals (sdnews.com)
- Local Girl Scouts on a Cookie Mission (Fallbrook Village News)
- OTM Sendoff Delivers Taste of Home to Military (Umbrella Media, page 30)
- Carmel Valley on a Smart Cookie Mission (Carmel Valley News)
- Girl Scouts San Diego Welcomes Kristin Wiggins as Chief Advancement Officer
- Girl Scouts San Diego launches 'Power Her Promise' campaign (CBS 8)
- Girl Scouts San Diego awarded $500k for background checks (ABC 10 News San Diego)
- Poway Girl Scouts help raise flags at the San Diego County Fair (Poway News Chieftain/Rancho Bernardo News Journal)
- 4S Ranch, Rancho Bernardo Girl Scouts earn the Gold Award (Poway News Chieftain/Rancho Bernardo News Journal)
- Local artist and Brownie troop donate new murals to the Poway library (Poway News Chieftain/Rancho Bernardo News Journal)
More News Articles
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards
Follow us on social media to see how GSSD G.I.R.L.s are making an impact and learning new things in our community.
About Girl Scouts: Girl Scouts of the USA is the nation’s preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Through Girl Scouting, girls discover their inner G.I.R.L.TM (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader).
Girl Scouts San Diego provides year-round activities and volunteer training for nearly 23,000 girl and adult members in San Diego and Imperial counties. Headquartered in Balboa Park, Girl Scouts San Diego maintains two camps in the Cuyamaca Mountains, a program center in Escondido and a service center in Carlsbad.
Media contact information:
Nickie Peña, Director of Marketing and Communications, 619-610-0784