- Many Youth Camps Go Virtual (San Diego Union-Tribune)
- Girl Scout Powder Puff Derby Goes Virtual (10News)
- Virtual Girl Scout Troops Starting (10 News)
- Girl Scouts Stay Connected Through Virtual Activities (IV Press)
- Girl Scout Shares Her Love of STEM while Earning Gold Award (San Diego Union-Tribune)
- La Jolla Girl Scout Launches Multicultural Cooking Classes for Children (La Jolla Light)
- Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award (San Diego Union-Tribune)
- Voter registration mural: Lauren Crane Earning Gold Award (Fox5)
- Gold Award Girl Scout Annalisa Simonetti—Building Student Confidence (Rancho Bernardo Journal)
- Cece Gant Promotes STEM Education to Earn Gold Award (Poway News Chieftain)
- Girl Scout Veronica Edwards Earns Gold Award by Helping Homeless Women (Poway News Cheiftain)
- One Book for Kids with Girl Scouts San Diego (KPBS)
- Torrey Pines High School Girl Scouts Earn Gold Award (Del Mar Times)
- Coronado Girl Scouts Earn Highest Honor: Gold Award (Coronado Eagle & Journal)
- Gold Award Girl Scouts of 2020 Honored by Girl Scouts San Diego (U-T ad)
- National Gold Award Girl Scout Ana De Almeida Amaral commentary: Why Generation Z is demanding ethnic studies from our school systems (San Diego Union-Tribune)
More News Articles
Girl Scouts at Home: Virtual Girl Scouting
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards
Follow us on social media to see how GSSD G.I.R.L.s are making an impact and learning new things in our community.
About Girl Scouts: Girl Scouts of the USA is the nation’s preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Through Girl Scouting, girls discover their inner G.I.R.L.TM (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader).
Girl Scouts San Diego provides year-round activities and volunteer training for 31,000 girl and adult members in San Diego and Imperial counties. Headquartered in Balboa Park, Girl Scouts San Diego maintains two camps in the Cuyamaca Mountains, a program center in Escondido and a service center in Carlsbad.
Media contact information:
Mary Doyle, director of communications, 619-610-0710