How can I ensure a successful class experience?
- Register early! Classes fill up quickly, so online registration is best.
- Don't wait till the last minute to take classes. Allow some time to put tools to work with your girls.
- No drop-ins! Materials are prepared according to number registered.
- Not sure if you are registered or need to cancel? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of your class, feel free to bring drinks and snacks. Arrive early so that class can get started on time.
- Please arrange childcare -- we cannot accommodate children.
- If for some reason you cannot attend, please let us know so that someone else can take your spot.
Where do I get help with online class registration?
Contact email@example.com or call 619-610-0821. You may also submit a paper registration form via fax, email, mail or drop-off.
Do I need to take the Outdoor classes in order?
Let's Camp!, Let's Cook! and Let's Tent! are designed to be taken in order; each builds on the last. Give yourself time between classes to implement the ideas you learn.
Can I take First Aid or CPR elsewhere?
Yes! You may take First Aid or CPR from any authorized American Red Cross, National Safety Council, EMP America, American Heart Association provider (other certification providers must be approved; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information). First Aid and CPR MUST have an in-person component. Training that is taken entirely online is not acceptable for Girl Scout safety management.
Can I schedule a class in my neighborhood?
We offer several classes on a by-request basis. Identify a location, recruit at least 10 trainees and choose 3 possible dates. We'll do our best to find a trainer for you. Please complete the Training by Request form. Contact email@example.com with any questions. Note: some classes are not suitable for off-site locations.
Can I bring my kids with me to class?
To provide an ideal learning environment, please make arrangements for childcare. Consider asking another troop parent to care for your child(ren) so you can receive training.
Are any classes offered in Spanish? Ofrecen classes en Español?
Yes, visit our Spanish page. Si, pueden visitar www.sdgirlscouts.org/about-espanol
Questions? Preguntas? firstname.lastname@example.org 619-610-0741.
How do I become a trainer?
We are seeking experienced Girl Scout volunteers with dynamic presentation skills to train our classes. We work with you to accommodate your schedule and preferred locations. We ask a commitment to facilitate one class per month and occasional webinars. Share your wisdom, sparkle and experience with new leaders! Contact us at email@example.com.
Adult Learning Manager
(619) 610-0814Iris Gerber
Adult Learning Specialist
(619) 610-0741Lourdes Grady
Adult Learning Assistant