Don't be late for this very important date!
Join us down the rabbit hole at Girl Scouts San Diego's 17th annual
fun fundraiser for grown-ups!
Friday, Sept. 12
Girl Scouts' Balboa Campus
Come in costume (or come as you are!) for a whimsical evening of fun, fantasy and flamingos under the stars in Balboa Park. The campus will be transformed into a fantastical wonderland where anything can happen.
- Mingle with longtime friends ... and meet new ones
- Create a fanciful chapeau with the Mad Hatter
- Play flamingo croquet and archery in the Queen's Court
- Grin with the Cheshire Cat
- Dance to the sounds of The Heroes among topiaries and giant mushrooms
- Dine on Culinary Concepts' gourmet fare and savory sweets
- Enjoy adult beverages (guaranteed not to shrink you!)
New this year: Bid for select silent auction items in advance!
This annual event helps keep Girl Scouting available and affordable for 30,000 local girls.
VIP reserved table for 10 — $3,500
Reserved table for 10 — $2,250
Individual tickets — $225
Urban Campout Committee
Patti Roscoe and Jim Tiffany, Co-Chairs
San Diego City Council President Todd Gloria, Chair
Marla & Larry Black
Catherine & Phil Blair
Sharon L. Cohen
Denise O. Dornfeld
Mayor Kevin L. Faulconer & First Lady Katherine Stuart
Joyce Gattas, Ph.D.
Barbara & David Groce
Leigh & Stan Hartman
Lucy & Tom Jackson
Hollyce & Robert Phillips
Katie & Dan Sullivan
Curious (and curiouser)?
Event information: Annie Revel (619) 610-0807
Sponsorship/donations: Erin Miserlis (619) 610-0735
Volunteer information: Dayana Silva-James (619) 610-0771