- Union Tribune—Cybersecurity Patch Teaches Girls about Online Safety
- Wall Street Journal—GSUSA CEO: Engineer modernizing Girl Scouting
- SDUT—Urban Campout: Mad About Science
- LJ Light—Urban Campout: STEM Theme Fuels Fundraiser
- SDUT—What the New Badges Say About Girl Scouts
- Parade—GSUSA Debuts 30 New Badges Including Robotics, Cybersecurity
- USA Today—GSUSA Adds New STEM badges
- Parade Magazine—Girl Scouts Debuts 30 New Badges Including Cybersecurity, Environmental Advocacy
- Voice of SD—Girl Scouts San Diego Raising Generation of STEMinists
- Peninsula Beacon—Cookies on Tap pairs craft beer, Girl Scout cookies
- Pacific San Diego—Cookies on Tap locales/official partners
- 10News—Gold Award project inspired by brother (who appears in Gray’s Anatomy!)
- Del Mar Times—Twins achieve matching honors
- SD Metro—Smart cookies partner with local businesses
- Union-Tribune—Did someone say Thin Mints? Cookie program underway
- Union-Tribune/Diane Bell—Icebreaking news: Operation Thin Mint in Artic
- Poway News Chieftain—Girl Scout cookie mentors
- Fox5—Girl Scouts launch cookie season
- KUSI—Girl Scouts, CEO spotlight cookie program benefits
More News Articles
Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards
Follow us on social media to see how GSSD G.I.R.L.s are making an impact and learning new things in our community.
About Girl Scouts: Girl Scouts of the USA is the nation’s preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with a mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Through Girl Scouting, girls discover their inner G.I.R.L.TM (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader).
Girl Scouts San Diego provides year-round activities and volunteer training for 31,000 girl and adult members in San Diego and Imperial counties. Headquartered in Balboa Park, Girl Scouts San Diego maintains two camps in the Cuyamaca Mountains, a program center in Escondido and a service center in Carlsbad.