January 2015 Assembly Meetings!
Girl Scout members 14 years of age and older are invited to join us
Tuesday, January 27 - 6:30 p.m.
Escondido Program Center
Thursday, January 29 - 6:30 p.m.
If you are interested in attending this meeting, please email Heather Mournian at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, service unit, and which meeting you would like to attend.
A guiding principle of the Girl Scouts San Diego Bylaws is that we "honor the voice of membership." Council delegates help make sure our Board and management team hear the voice of our members. For more information on becoming a delegate, please speak with the volunteer support coordinator for your region.
Council Delegate Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must be a registered member 14 years or older;
- Serve a two-year term;
- Will vote in the elections of Council Officers, members of the Board of Directors and GSUSA National Council Delegates;
- Will have the opportunity to serve on task groups exploring special topics and projects;
- Will identify and make known major issues affecting girls and adult volunteers;
- Attend and participate in an Annual Assembly Meeting
- Attend and participate in our council's Annual Meeting – TBD;