Let's Have a Campfire * Balboa * June 21, 2023
In this hands-on class, you’ll learn safe campfire activities you can teach your girls, including building and extinguishing fires, using pocketknives and hatchets, tying knots, campfire programs and reflective debriefing. Get tips for safely cooking on a stick while you enjoy a tasty snack. This training qualifies you for stick cooking (like s'mores), beach or backyard fires, and campfires held while cabin camping.
What to expect:
- Please book classes carefully. We can only transfer your course one time. The same payment can’t be transferred more than once.
- All participants will be required to follow the current safety guidelines found at sdgirlscouts.org/covid.
- If you are sick, stay home. We will reschedule you.
- You will receive a course reminder email 5-7 days prior to your course date. Please review for more detailed information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations.