Let's Cook Out * Balboa * March 25, 2023
Discover several fun methods of outdoor cooking you can empower your girls to use. Using propane, charcoal and wood fuel, you and your new friends will cook and share a tasty four-course meal. Learn about safe food handling, sanitation and accommodating allergies and dietary practices. You'll be qualified to use many outdoor cooking methods with your girls. Note: This course includes all food and materials. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have dietary restrictions.
What to expect:
- Please book classes carefully. We can only transfer your course one time. The same payment can’t be transferred more than once.
- All participants will be required to follow the current safety guidelines found at sdgirlscouts.org/covid.
- If you are sick, stay home. We will reschedule you.
- You will receive a course reminder email 5-7 days prior to your course date. Please review for more detailed information.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations.