Let's Cook Out * Balboa * Oct. 22, 2022
Discover several fun methods of outdoor cooking you can empower your girls to use. Using propane, charcoal and wood fuel, you and your new friends will cook and share a tasty four-course meal. Learn about safe food handling, sanitation and accommodating allergies and dietary practices. You'll be qualified to use many outdoor cooking methods with your girls. Note: This course includes all food and materials. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have dietary restrictions.
What to expect:
- Please book classes carefully. We can only transfer your course one time. The same payment can’t be transferred more than once.
- All participants will be required to follow the current safety guidelines found at sdgirlscouts.org/covid.
- If you are sick, stay home. We will reschedule you.
- You will receive a course reminder email 5-7 days prior to your course date. Please review for more detailed information.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations.