Blended First Aid/CPR/AED * Carlsbad * Nov. 6, 2022 (A)
Sun Nov 06, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
Life Skills, Healthy Living
Ambassadors, Seniors, Volunteers, Cadettes
What to expect:
- Please book classes carefully. We can only transfer your course one time. The same payment can’t be transferred more than once.
- You must complete the online portion of the class before arriving at your scheduled in-person skills session. You'll need to show proof of completion to the instructor (paper or electronic copy).
- For girl registrations: in order to send the online training link, we must have an email that is unique to each registrant—different from all other household member emails. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org, upon completion of the registration.
- Your online training will be emailed from Health and Safety Institute (HSI). If not in your inbox, please check spam folder, as it sometimes lands there.
- All participants will be required to follow the current safety guidelines found at All participants will be required to follow the current safety guidelines found at sdgirlscouts.org/covid.
- If you are sick, stay home. We will reschedule you.
- Each participant will have use of their own mannequins, practice AEDs, and other supplies. Supplies are double-cleaned and disinfected between classes.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or need for special accommodations.