Thank you, Girl Scout volunteers! Every day, our adult members bring girls experiences filled with fun, friendship and discovery.
These incredible—and essential—volunteers give their time to mentor girls, inspire them, and help them discover the world around them and the spark inside them.
Show the World How Awesome You Are!
This digital Girl Scout volunteer badge, which you can share in your social media profiles, acknowledges your dedication to fostering emotional, intellectual, and physical growth among girls in your community. You believe in the mission of Girl Scouts, are an asset to our youth's future, and are devoted to making the world a better place.
Send an E-Card to a Rockstar Volunteer!
Take a moment to recognize the volunteers who mean a lot to you—super troop leaders, terrific parent helpers, outstanding service unit team members, and all the rest! Send an e-card to a volunteer who has inspired you.
More Great Ideas
For more ways to show your attitude of gratitude, visit
Pinterest page and check out these inspirational ideas:
- Notes from the girls: Use our thank-you coloring pages (theme 1, theme 2, theme 3) or your own designs to create a note.
- Council-level awards: Recommend a person for one of many different GSSD awards.
- ABC 10 San Diego Monthly Leadership Award: Nominate an outstanding volunteer for a chance to be recognized throughout our San Diego community! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you nominate so we can share it, too.
- Certificate of appreciation: Present this, or another, token of appreciation.
- Donate to SHARE: Give back to this GSSD campaign in someone's name.
- Goodies from our shops: Pick up a Girl Scouts San Diego item for that special volunteer.