Save the Date:
Thursday, March 24
11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hilton Torrey Pines
During a virtual ceremony on April 30, the Cool Women of 2021 shared the spotlight with the 42 Emerging Leader Girl Scouts who were recognized for their outstanding achievements and potential.
On a unique virtual event platform, our Emerging Leader Girl Scouts, Cool Women, executive mentors, and guests forged connections that will advance female leadership in San Diego.
Proceeds support programs that empower girls to use their voices, develop a strong sense of self, step outside their comfort zones, and build resilience.
Thank you to our guests, champions, honorary committee, and sponsors for generously supporting girls to discover new skills, develop a strong sense of self, step outside their comfort zones, and build resilience. Together, we are shaping and resourcing a bright future!
Congratulations to the Cool Women of 2021
- Dr. Adela de la Torre, President, San Diego State University
- Denise Pirrotti Hummel, Chief Executive Officer, RevWork, Inc.
- Rachel Teresa Ivanovich, Chief Leadership Officer, Easy Life Management, Inc.
- Marcella Lee, Reporter and Anchor, CBS News 8
- Summer Stephan, District Attorney, San Diego County
- The Honorable Randa M. Trapp, Judge, San Diego Superior Court