During the mentoring session, luncheon and ceremony on March 24, our 2022 Cool Women witnessed the Emerging Leader Girl Scouts in action! They were networking with guests at tables, presenting from the stage, and growing their professional skills all morning.
Proceeds from this event benefits programs that empower girls to use their voices, develop a strong sense of self, step outside their comfort zones, and build resilience.
Thank you to our guests and sponsors for generously supporting girls in discovering new skills, developing a strong sense of self, stepping outside their comfort zones, and building resilience. Together, we are shaping and investing in a bright future!
Congratulations to our 2022 Cool Women Honorees
- Naila Chowdhury, CEO, Pillars 4 Dignity
- Inez González Perezchica, Executive Director, MANA de San Diego
- Susan B. Major, Founder & CEO, Major Executive Search
- Revathi Subramanian, Global Managing Director, Data Science, Accenture Operations
- Robin Toft, Co-Founder, We Can Rise, and Global Life Sciences Leader, ZRG Partners
Check out the celebration photos here.