- Participation patch, 10+ products
- Rise Up patch, 30+ products
- Iceberg patch, 45+ products
- Register for the 2022-2023 Girl Scout membership year.
- Confirm you are registered into the troop fall manager role in My GS. If not, contact GSSD customer care at email@example.com.
- Complete online training in gsLearn and submit the 2022 Troop Fall Manager Agreement.
- Collect girl and troop materials from your service unit fall coordinator (order cards, fall flyers, money envelopes, and receipt book).
- Obtain troop banking information from your troop leader or treasurer.
- Coordinate a troop meeting to train girls and families and distribute girl materials (order card and fall flyer).
- Follow the link sent to your email address starting Monday, Sept. 26 to access the M2 system. Log in, complete M2 system training, and set up your account.
- Add or update family email addresses to queue the Parent/Adult Email Blast for your troop; emails will not send until Friday, Sept. 30, but can be sent at any point in the season.
If you have not received an email invitation to access the M2 system by Friday, Sept. 30, confirm you’ve completed steps one through three and then visit gsnutsandmags.com/admin to select “Forgot Password”. If you need further assistance, please contact GSSD customer care.