Be sure to attend your monthly service unit meetings to stay up to date.
- Complete online training and sign troop fall manager (TFM) agreement.
- All TFMs and troop leaders are welcome to take this training. However, only the TFM should sign the agreement at the end of the training. The agreement triggers access to the online ordering system, M2OS. Only one TFM per troop may access this system.
- Register into the troop fall manager role for the 2020-2021 membership year.
- Follow the link sent to your email address on Wednesday, Sept. 30 to access the new M2OS site.
- Create your volunteer avatar.
- Send access emails to the girls in your troop.
- Troop guide. Please note the following errors in the troop guide:
- Page 1: M2OS site opens for TFMs Wednesday, Sept. 30 (not Sept. 25)
- Page 1: Follow the link sent to your email address on Wednesday, Sept. 30 to access the M2OS site (not week of)
- Page 2: 75+ product to earn Paloma the pygmy three-toed sloth large plush (not jumbo plush)
- Page 2: Reach 225 packages (not 220) in the 2021 cookie program
- Page 2: A small number of products will be available beginning Wednesday, Nov. 18 (not Nov. 8)
- In a Nutshell emails (sent weekly to the email listed in membership profile)
- Not receiving the email? Make sure you are registered into the troop fall manager role, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
When you’re ready to take the fall product program troop fall manager training:
- Visit sdgirlscouts.litmos.com/self-signup.
- Enter your name, Girl Scout email, and the course code: Fall2020.
- Watch for a training invitation email from Litmos (if you don’t see it, check your spam folder).
- Select the link in the email to begin viewing the course.
The code and course link will only work once. If you’ve already logged in with the code but need to return to the course to begin or finish up, visit sdgirlscouts.litmos.com and login with your username (Girl Scout email). If you don’t remember your password, or haven’t set one, select the “I don’t remember my password option” to set/reset it. Once logged in, you’ll see the 2020 fall product program icon on your dashboard. Select it to begin. Need help? See technical help or contact email@example.com.