We are thrilled to announce that the GSSD Shop will begin curbside pickup starting the week of July 14, 2020 at our Balboa Campus. Please read and follow the directions below so we can provide you with the best service and protect your health and safety, as well as our staff. Your cooperation, patience and understanding with our new process is greatly appreciated.
How It Works
Place your order Tuesday-Thursday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Simply call the shop 619-610-0760 Tuesday-Thursday, 10a.m.–4 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your order has been finalized, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to schedule your 15-minute window curbside pickup time.
Schedule your pickup time.
Pickup times are available in 15-minute increments
- Tuesdays-Thursdays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Text us when you arrive, stay in your car and we will come outside to meet you.
When you arrive to pick up, please arrive at your scheduled pickup time to help maintain the safest environment for you and our team. When you arrive for your curbside pickup, text: NAME HAS ARRIVED to 619-610-0760. Please follow all directional signage and safety cones. Remain inside your vehicle at all times and a face covering must be worn the entire time. A retail associate will come outside to greet you to deliver your order. When our staff member approaches your car, please pop your trunk or roll down your passenger side window (if you do not have a passenger in your car) and your order will be placed in your car.
Unfortunately, at this time we will not allow customers into the building for any reason. When you arrive to pickup your prepaid order:
- Enter thru the gate at Upas Street.
- Follow signs to drive towards the north side of the administration building.
- You will not be able to park. This will be drive-thru pickup.
- To maintain social distancing, your purchase will be given through your passenger side window or we can place the purchase in the trunk of your vehicle if you are able to open and close your trunk without exiting.
- After receipt, follow signs to exit through the gate on Upas.
- Be sure to be wearing a face covering when we make our delivery
- Note, GSSD facilities are closed. Restrooms will not be available for use.
- If you need to reschedule your pickup time email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This is definitely
not business as usual for us and there will likely be kinks in the
system. We appreciate your patience while we all learn a new way of
business. As we are all working within the COVID-19 safe re-opening
guidelines, pickups and inventory may change.