Many ways to be a Girl Scout
Girls can choose any or all of these pathways to participation:
- Join a troop with a group of girls her age
- Become an Independent Girl Member and enjoy a variety of activities outside traditional troop settings
- Travel to regional, national and international destinations
- Attend Girl Scout day or resident camp
- Join a short-term series and meet multiple times with a group of girls interested in a particular topic — careers, engineering, sports, theater etc.
- Come to single-day events and meet different girls at every one
- Experience virtual programs delivered in a secure environment
The Girl Scout Leadership Experience engages girls to discover themselves, connect with others and take action to make the world a better place.
Start on your pathway to Girl Scouts today! Fill out an interest form to become a girl or adult member.