National Delegate Portal
Welcome, national delegates!
You have been elected to represent Girl Scouts San Diego at the National Council Session, or G.I.R.L. 2017 — the largest gathering of girls and women in the world! As a national council delegate, you assume one of the most significant responsibilities in Girl Scouting.
This private portal for Girl Scouts San Diego national delegates will be your one-stop shop for important information, timelines, training dates and resources. Please log in on a regular basis to see what’s new.
We look forward to working with you to make a difference in Girl Scouts.
Save the dates
- Monday, June 19, 1-2 p.m.: Lifetime Membership — Proposal 3
Recorded June 19 Presentation
Lifetime membership FAQs
- Friday, July 14, 1-2 p.m.: Discussion Topic Webinar
- NEW: Tuesday, Aug. 8, TBD: National Schedule
- Thursday, Sept. 7, 1-2 p.m.:
Proposals 1 and 2 & Slate Webinar
- Saturday, Sept. 9:
Prepare for Convention
Balboa Campus Leadership Center, Favrot Room
- Tuesday-Sunday, Oct. 3-8: National Convention
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Debrief Meeting
Balboa Campus, Florence Burnham Hall
- GSUSA National Convention website
- GSUSA portal login instructions
- Event Schedule
- Blue Book of Basic Documents
- Strategic Plan: 2015-17
- Girl Scouts San Diego SWOT
- Early Alert
- National Delegate Orientation PowerPoint
- What to Say When
- What We Stand For
- School excuse letter
Tentative itinerary: Tuesday-Sunday, Oct. 3-8
More details TBA.
Contact Dayana Silva-James, (619) 610-0771.