A guiding principle of the Girl Scouts San Diego Bylaws is that we "honor the voice of membership." Council delegates help make sure our Board and management team hear the voice of our members. For more information on becoming a delegate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Council delegate qualifications and responsibilities:
- Must be a registered member 14 years or older;
- Serve a two-year term;
- Will vote in the elections of Council Officers, members of the Board of Directors and GSUSA National Council Delegates;
- Will have the opportunity to serve on task groups exploring special topics and projects;
- Will identify and make known major issues affecting girls and adult volunteers;
- Attend and participate in an Annual Assembly Meeting;
- Attend and participate in our council's Annual Meeting.
View the 2015 Assembly Feedback notes.
Questions on how to connect with your delegate? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.