Council delegates help make sure our board of directors and management team hear the voice of our members. For more information on becoming a delegate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Council delegate qualifications and responsibilities:
- Must be a registered member 14 years or older;
- Serve a two-year term;
- Will vote in the elections of Council Officers, members of the Board of Directors and GSUSA National Council Delegates;
- Will have the opportunity to serve on task groups exploring special topics and projects;
- Will identify and make known major issues affecting girls and adult volunteers;
- Attend and participate in an Annual Assembly Meeting;
- Attend and participate in our council's Annual Meeting.
Be a council delegate
Council Delegate Nomination Form
Council Delegate Volunteer Role Description and Application
Assembly Meeting Recommendation Form | PDF | Online
Questions on how to connect with your delegate? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.