Jeni is a Mission Village resident whose Girl Scout journey began as a Brownie and continued through high school. She made her favorite childhood memories in Girl Scouting: making new friends, camping and enjoying traditions. Her Girl Scout sisters are still some of her closest friends. When her daughter Gabriella decided to join Girl Scouts, Jeni became her troop leader. She quickly increased her volunteerism with Girl Scouts San Diego in order to seek more opportunities for the girls in her troop and service unit. Jeni is a council delegate for Mission Trails Service Unit and a council trainer. She enjoys hiking, geocaching, gardening and volunteering with her children at Feeding America San Diego and the Serra Mesa Food Pantry. Jeni and her husband have a teenage son, in addition to Gabi, now a Girl Scout Junior.
Council delegates help make sure our board of directors and management team hear the voice of our members. For more information on becoming a delegate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Council delegate qualifications and responsibilities:
- Must be a registered member 14 years or older;
- Serve a two-year term;
- Will vote in the elections of Council Officers, members of the Board of Directors and GSUSA National Council Delegates;
- Will have the opportunity to serve on task groups exploring special topics and projects;
- Will identify and make known major issues affecting girls and adult volunteers;
- Attend and participate in an Annual Assembly Meeting;
- Attend and participate in our council's Annual Meeting.
Be a council delegate
Council Delegate Nomination Form
Council Delegate Volunteer Role Description and Application
Assembly Meeting Recommendation Form | PDF | Online
Questions on how to connect with your delegate? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.