- Registered Girl Scout adult member in good standing.
- Has provided outstanding service to a service unit area or program delivery audience in a way that furthers the council’s overall mission and goals to serve all girls and increase diversity, membership, and visibility and/or program participation.
- Service goes above and beyond the expectations for the position held.
The recognitions task group reviews the nomination form and endorsements and approves or denies the award. The volunteer services team notifies the nominators of acceptance or denial, and notifies candidates of acceptance.
- Square golden pin depicting the Girl Scout logo
- Presented annually at the Volunteer Conference and Celebration