Girl Scouts San Diego will be drawing for ten $100 gift cards valid anywhere Southwest Airlines flies. To qualify, all you have to do is support Girl Scouts San Diego with a donation during the month of December. Anyone who makes a charitable contribution Friday, December 1 through Sunday, December 31 is automatically entered. If you’re a Girl Scouts San Diego monthly donor, you will be automatically entered into the drawing.
1. Everyone that enters the drawing between December 1, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. and December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m., is eligible to win one $100 gift card valid anywhere Southwest Airlines flies. A Southwest gift card has no expiration date.
2. No donation is necessary to enter drawing, but participants do need to enter prior to December 31, 2017.
3. Ways to enter:
o You are automatically entered if you make a donation online, by mail or by contacting Girl Scouts San Diego during the contest period. You may make your gift by phone by calling Elisa Villarreal at 619-610-0705.
o Contact Elisa Villarreal at Girl Scouts San Diego by telephone at (619) 610-0705 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your full legal name, email address and telephone number with your intention to enter the drawing.
4. Drawing will be held within 30 days of January 1, 2018 12:01 a.m.
5. Fair market value of the package is $100.
6. See general contest rules and other eligibility requirements below.
1. NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
3. The drawing involves a general and indiscriminate distribution of drawing opportunities.
4. Drawing opportunities are offered on the same terms and conditions as drawing opportunities for which a donation is given.
5. Contest rules may be found here on the website at any time, 24/7 (www.sdgirlscouts.org/drawing).
6. Participants must be legal residents of California and at least (18) years of age, must have legal California Identification and U.S. Social Security numbers at time of entering contest to be eligible to be awarded prize.
7. Employees and immediate family members, board members, advisory committee members of Girl Scouts San Diego are not eligible. “Immediate family” refers to spouses, children, step/foster children, in-laws, domestic partners, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and current or past legal marriages and/or any other person residing in the same residence as employee.
8. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Winners will be notified by telephone, electronic mail and/or U.S. Mail and will be required to sign a liability/publicity release. Girl Scouts San Diego will send prizes to winners by U.S. Mail. Winners may choose to pick up prizes at Girl Scouts San Diego office located at 1231 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103.
9. If a winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize within 30 days, Girl Scouts San Diego at its sole discretion reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
10. Girl Scouts San Diego retains the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
11. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
12. All winners and their guests, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless all Girl Scouts San Diego and affiliated organizations, their agents, officers, and employees and contractors for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize, including event tickets and travel.
13. Mailing address is Girl Scouts San Diego, 1231 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103, phone number (619) 610-0821.