We want to assist you in publicly acknowledging the accomplishments of your girls and troops. Service units that hold a recognitions ceremony and invite families to recognize the girls’ efforts can request support from Girl Scouts San Diego. Ceremonies must occur in April-September, after the cookie program and prior to the start of the next membership year.
In 2017, twenty-eight service units hosted a ceremony; work with your service unit team to plan your 2018 recognitions ceremony. Notify Product Sales by Monday, March 19 and receive:
- Free Lifetime Achievement patches (also in shops for purchase if service unit chooses not to host a ceremony)
- Invitations for families (printed or digital)
- Certificates (Lifetime Achievement Award, Top Seller, Top Troop and Top OTM)
- Girl Scout staff member (manager, director or C-level) in attendance to award patches and certificates
- Certificate of recognition and a token of appreciation for each TCM