- Sunday, Jan. 22: All-ages Cookie Rally at the San Diego Zoo
- Saturday, Jan. 28: Delivery day
- Sunday, Jan. 29: Cookie program begins!
- Friday, Feb. 10: Booth sales begin
- Friday-Sunday, Feb. 24-26: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend and Cookies on Tap
- Sunday, March 12: Cookie program ends
- Friday, May 5: Operation Thin Mint Sendoff at USS Midway
- May/June: Rewards arrive
For Cookie Sellers
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to sell to make it happen. To get started selling cookies, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and Resources
Individually Registered Members
Digital Cookie Resources
Digital Cookie Contest
Cookie Captains and Cookie Rookies
Did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler, being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later: