- November-December: Service unit cookie coordinators (SUCCs) train troop cookie managers.
- December-January: Troop cookie managers (TCMs) train girls and parents/guardians
- January: Service unit cookie kickoffs
- Thursday, Jan. 10: Digital Cookie Construction Day (Escondido Program Center)
- Saturday, Jan. 12: Digital Cookie Construction Day (Balboa Campus)
- Wednesday, Jan. 16: Digital Cookie Construction Day (Balboa Campus)
- Saturday, Jan. 26: Troop cookie pickup
- Sunday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m.: Cookie program begins!
- Friday, Feb. 8: Booths begin
- Friday, Feb. 22-Sunday, Feb. 24: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend and Cookies on Tap
- Sunday, March 10: Cookie program ends
- TBD: Operation Thin Mint Sendoff
- May/June: Rewards arrive
For Cookie Entrepreneurs
When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many packages you need to make it happen. To get started in the program, complete the online interest form.
Is your troop not participating or can’t find a troop cookie manager? Girls and their troop can still participate, contact us for more information.
Key Program Dates
Forms and Resources
Cookie Captains and Cookie Rookies
Individually Registered Members (IRMs)
Did you know that you're also part of the largest financial girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world? Even cooler, being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Check out photos from our Little Brownie Bakers 2018 marketing campaign photoshoot.