- November-December: Service unit cookie coordinators (SUCCs) train troop cookie managers.
- December-January: Troop cookie managers (TCMs) train girls and parents/guardians
- January: Service unit cookie kickoffs
- Saturday, Jan. 26: Troop cookie pickup
- Sunday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m.: Cookie program begins!
- Friday, Feb. 8: Booths begin
- Friday, Feb. 22-Sunday, Feb. 24: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend and Cookies on Tap
- Sunday, March 10: Cookie program ends
- TBD: Operation Thin Mint Sendoff
- May/June: Rewards arrive
For Cookie Entrepreneurs
When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to make it happen. To get started in the program, complete the online interest form.
Key Program Dates
Forms and Resources
Cookie Captains and Cookie Rookies
Individually Registered Members (IRMs)
Did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler, being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Check out photos from our Little Brownie Baker’s 2018 marketing campaign photoshoot.