- November-December: Service unit cookie coordinators (SUCCs) train troop cookie managers.
- December-January: Troop cookie managers (TCMs) train girls and parents/guardians
- January: Service unit cookie kickoffs
- Saturday, Jan. 26: Troop cookie pickup
- Sunday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m.: Cookie program begins!
- Friday, Feb. 8: Booths begin
- Friday, Feb. 22-Sunday, Feb. 24: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend and Cookies on Tap
- Sunday, March 10: Cookie program ends
- TBD: Operation Thin Mint Sendoff
- May/June: Rewards arrive
For Cookie Entrepreneurs
When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to make it happen. To get started in the program, complete the online interest form.
Key Program Dates
Forms and Resources
Cookie Captains and Cookie Rookies
Individually Registered Members (IRMs)
Did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler, being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Twenty-four girls nationwide—four per Girl Scout grade level—will be selected for the epic opportunity to:
- Travel to sunny southern California for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience
- Go on an incredible behind-the-scenes VIP adventure at Warner Bros. Studios
- Take part in super-cool activities featuring the DC Super Hero Girls™
- Meet successful entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Attend a very special Girl Scout Cookie Pro recognition event
- And more!
Sounds pretty amazing, right? So get ready to unleash your very own superpowers this cookie season for your ultimate chance to shine!
As part of the Girl Scout Cookie Program—the largest girl-led
entrepreneurial program in the world—girls gain essential life skills that stay with them
forever. And the Cookie Pro contest highlights those accomplishments
for everyone to see.
When you participate, you'll show the world how the Cookie Program prepares girls like you to lead, learn, and succeed not just for today, but for the future, too!
The Girl Scouts® name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including the Trefoil Design, G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™, and Cookie Pro™ are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA.
Check out photos from our Little Brownie Baker’s 2018 marketing campaign photoshoot.