to our 2010/2011
Corporate Partners(in random order)
As America's premier leadership development experience for girls, Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Today's Girl Scouts develop valuable life and leadership skills by addressing important personal issues—cyber safety, bullying, self–image and staying active—and exploring topics like the environment, technology and community service.
As a corporate partner, your company can help us keep Girl Scouting available and affordable for every girl.
Teaming with Girl Scouts, one of San Diego's most respected and trusted non-profits, helps your company:
Girl Scouts' core values shape our programs and initiatives:
Health and Wellness
- Enhance its reputation, build brand loyalty and increase sales
- Increase visibility by reaching into the homes of our 31,000 girl and 13,000 adult members
- Strengthen connections with other business leaders involved with Girl Scouts
- Take a proactive role in building future leaders of your workforce
- Target your message with a custom-tailored partnership
- Cyber Savvy online safety workshop
- National Girls & Women in Sports Day
- New Day 5K
- Ability Awareness workshops focusing on understanding, inclusion and acceptance
- Media & Me
Girl Scouts Go Green
- Be Your Best recycling program
- Operation Thin Mint®. Since 2002, girls and their customers have sent over 1.6 million boxes of OTM cookies and countless handwritten notes to grateful military troops stationed all over the world.
- Girl Scout Outreach Program
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Forever Green
- Environmental stewardship
We value our corporate partners and their important role in the Girl Scout community. To learn how to craft a partnership program to meet your goals, please contact our Fund Development department at (619) 610-0705 or firstname.lastname@example.org