Day Camp Mandatory Forms
The forms on this page are intended for parents who have received confirmation of camp enrollment.
- Day Camp Sign in Sheet - Print this and bring it with you the 1st day of camp.
- Day Camp Health History - Camper will be unable to attend camp unless form has been completed. Due ASAP, no later than 3 weeks before the start of the session.
- Historial de Salud y Autorización para Tratamiento Médico - Si la forma no está completa la campista no podrá asistir al campamento. Por favor envié la forma lo más pronto posible, a más tardar tres semanas antes de que empiecen las sesiones.
- Extended Care Form - Print this and bring it to the 1st day of camp if you are going to use extended care for your camper.
- Bunk 1 - Bunk1's secure, easy to use, summer website services let you stay in touch with your camper all summer. View photos of your camper and purchase prints and downloads. Girl Scouts receives a portion of the proceeds from your order. To get started, click here and click on register now. You'll then enter the appropriate pre-approved security code provided in your confirmation e-mail. If your daughter is attending two different programs you will need to set up separate accounts for each program. QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS? Please call Bunk1 at 1-800-216-9472 or go to www.bunk1.com/contact.asp.
- Heartland Ranch Agreement and Liability - MANDATORY FOR ALL HORSE Day Camps- Print this form and bring it completed to the 1st day of camp.
- Cool Skates Waiver Form - MANDATORY for all Cool Skates Campers- Print this form and bring it with you to the 1st day of camp.
- Crown Cove Waiver for Aquatic Adventures - MANDATORY for all Aquatic Campers- Print this form and bring it with you to the 1st day of camp.
- Animals Plus Waiver - MANDATORY for all Saddle Up Campers- Print this form and bring it with you to the 1st day of camp.
- Challenge Course Participant Information and Release of Liability - MANDATORY for all Adventure Chasers and Teen Leadership Campers- Print this form and bring it with you to the 1st day of camp.
- California Day Camp Participant Forms (Minor) - MANDATORY for all Sea Sampler Campers- Print this form and bring it with you to the 1st day of camp.
Day Camp Information Guides
Print a copy of the information guide for the camps your camper is attending. Details about location, schedule, and activities are listed in each information guide.
QUESTIONS: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org