Girl Scouts Bronze Award
The Girl Scout Bronze Award is the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior can achieve. Girls must be registered Girl Scout Juniors and in 4th or 5th grade.
During their leadership adventure girls will:
- Complete a Junior Journey including earning the journey awards
- Work as a troop or group where girls take the lead
- Take action on a community issue your troop or group cares about
- Get help and guidance from a troop/group volunteer
Suggested minimum hours: 20
Final report deadline: September 30 of the year girls enter grade 6. It is expected that each girl complete her own report.
Certificates and letters are mailed to each recipient throughout the year. Bronze Award pins are purchased by the troop or parents.
Girl Scout Bronze Award Overview
Download as a PDF
Girl Scout Bronze Award Steps
Bronze Award Guidelines
Bronze Award Final Report Form
Bronze Award Adult Guide
Bronze Award FAQs
- Take part in a Girl Scout Junior journey.
- Build a Girl Scout Junior team.
- Explore the community.
- Choose a Girl Scout Bronze Award project.
- Make a plan.
- Put the plan in motion.
- Spread the word.
Questions? Read the Girl Scout Awards FAQs or contact Stephanie Dawes at email@example.com or (619) 610-0792.
Upcoming Dates:No upcoming calendar items are currently available for this event.
Try viewing our full calendar of events.